Football Method International understands the power of the universal language of football and we deploy this through soft‐power activities to achieve success at individuals’ lives, community, and national levels. We believe very highly in giving to the community and the needs of young footballers around the world.
As it stands we can not do this alone we ask if you share similar beliefs of giving and changing lives through sports. Through difficult upbringing, we understand the fear that comes from isolation, rejection, and the unknown. We both relate to young people and their families struggles. We want to tackle depression, anxiety by bringing great mentors to speak to athletes.
Any amount donated, will help so we can continue to support children all over the world from Australia, Africa, and Asia.
What do we do with your contributions?
- We buy training equipment where it’s needed most
- We support with food for young athletes
- We provide for coaches and volunteers
- We run community networking events for athletes
- We provide clean water for players
If you don’t have any idea how you can raise funds?
Some people have done
- Birthday fundraising for us, Charity runs/walks, small event at their shops, charity games,
Just be creative and ask us today for any tips on how you can support us.
Any suggestion, sponsorships will be greatly appreciated and it will go onto support another young player to reach their goals. Thank you